I - Architectural
1. Main Entrance, Living, Dining, Corridors, Bedrooms and Balconies:
Floor : Boticino Imported Marble 800 x 800 x 20 mm .
Skirting: 80 mm Marble.
Walls : Plaster + Emulsion paint with three coats of putty
2. Corridor and Bedrooms
Walls : Plaster + Emulsion paint with two coats of putty
Floor : Full body ceramic tiles.
Kitchen cabinets : Melamine/PVC panels/Glass panel
Kitchen counter top: Granite/Manmade Stone
Floor : Marble Boticino.
Walls : Marble Boticino
Ceiling : Gypsum board, plaster and oil paint
Fixtures: Ideal Standard/Kohler/Vitra or Equivalent
Mixers : Grohe Classic or Equivalent
5. Wood Work
Entrance Door: Teak Wood
Internal Doors: MDF Teak veneer
Closets: MDF painted
6. Glass & Glazing
Sidem 2000 Aluminum. Doubleglass glazing Motorized shutters. Sliding Doors in Salon.
7. External finishes
Stone : 60% facades shall be stone/marble cladded
Plaster : All rear facades shall be plaster and monocouche.
Building Entrances: Stone or Marble tiling
Balustrades: All balustrades on exposed facades shall be laminated structural
glass with Aluminum.
II - Structural
- Design is in accordance with standard building requirements for reinforcement concrete to withstand seismic constraints in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Concrete frame is made of vertical and horizontal structural elements. Floors slabs shall be ribbed, 30 cm thick.
- Exterior Walls double blocks with 2cm void in between.
III – ELECTRO MechanicaL
1. Air-conditioning Systems:
- Central A/C (Carrier) serving All rooms including kitchen with independent control units.
2. Heating Systems:
- Heating system in each apartment shall be by means of aluminum radiators provided in each space with thermostatic valve on each radiator to ensure room temperature control in winter. Individual boliers Saint Roche (Belgium) and fuel tanks for each apt. 64000BTU capacity.
- Radiator Access point on balcony.
- Each apartment shall be provided with 2 heating loops. One loop shall serve the radiators and another shall serve the water heaters.
- Hot Water
- Each apartment shall be provided with central domestic 300 lit hot water tank with circulating pumps where needed to ensure presence of hot water all the time at each water outlet.
- PPR water pipes.
- Faucet to be provided on balcony.
· Final Branch Distribution Boards, Panels “Merlin Gerin”, Legrand,
- Power Outlets and Devices “Legrand Mosaic” or approved equal
- Earth Ground
· TV System
Cable TV access outlets is provided for reception and distributed in all apartments.
· Videophone System
A videophone system is provided for each building. Slave videophone stations are located in each apartment, while the main master station is located at the security entrance. Door latch opener is also provided in each slave videophone station.
Schindler or Equivalent.